Love is something we wait for. We imagine our first kiss, our first sex, our first “I love you”, but we never imagine our first heartbreak. Maybe because it’s too painful to even imagine. But in a way, the pain of love is what truly changes us. It’s the losing of love that makes us who we are. The loss of a parent, of your virginity, of you who you thought you might be and your innocence. Those losses are perhaps our first steps into adulthood. Life gets more complicated, but it’s also filled with promise and the possibility to open your heart to new beginnings.
- The Carrie Diaries
2. What did you do today?
listened to songs on repeat that are bringing me down a tad.
3. What is your favourite memory from the weekend that just passed?
That’s hard… Sitting on the couch at tess’ party
4. Who was the last person to send you a text?
5. Do you love anyone?
Yes more than anything
6. What are you doing at the moment?
Not going to class when I should be
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
8. How do you feel about your haircut?
I need to get it dyed.
9. Where do you work?
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Definitely, but I don’t think I should be.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
People that always talk over others
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Tiffany & Co necklace
14. What are your summer plans?
Really nothing. Working.
15. Do you like math?
Don’t have to do it. That’s what iPhones are for.
16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
18. Favourite colour?
19. Favourite video games?
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
21. Last restaurant you went to?
Restaurant restaurant would be versace with jordan.
22. Who was the last person to call you?
23. What’s your sign?
24. Do you have a favorite number?
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
26.What do you spend the majority of your money on?
27. Where does your family live?
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
29. Ever been called a bitch?
all the time <3
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
31. What do you wear to bed?
32. What’s your take on socks and sandals?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
34. Ever bought anything online?
35. Myspace or Facebook?
36. What kind of phone do you have?
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
yeah, like a celebrity or something
39. What are you wearing?
teacup peter alexander pj
40. What are you listening to?
Joshua Radin - Winter
41. Last time you saw your parents?
15 mins ago
42. Do you have any talents?
i know every model of camera pretty well hah
Looking at tumblr pictures is bad for your confidence
Hey tumblr thought I would let you know I bought my dream camera last week. Canon 7D :D I also got to get a flash with it too! Yay all the work payed off. Now to pay for awesome lenses…
Had a cute day today :)
Found an old disposable camera that expired in 2006 and took happy snaps.
The surprise will be if they turn out or not.
Who knows, if they do - it will be “a Christmas miracle”.
“That One Night” - The Hunted. One of my favourite scenes from The Office.
“The 12 Apostles”
Photographer: Emily McGoldrick
Elton John - ”Bennie and the Jets”
I’ve almost saved up enough money to get my Canon 7D. I’m so impatient to get it!!
Kimbra - “Cameo Lover”
“Can I Have This Dance?”
Formal photos I took recently.
Taken with a Canon 50D.
Felipe and Aimee.
What jordan bought me from the snow - meet hugsie the bedtime snowman pal (Taken with instagram)
Stop negative thinking. Be willing, don’t be afraid.
“You’re On My Mind” - Old Man River